An HPSG Fragment of Maltese
- Author: Stefan Müller (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Status: Work in progress
- License: Lesser General Public License For Linguistic Resources
- Download: tar file (tbz) Version of July 10, 2013, size: 445K
- System: TRALE (grammar is part of the Grammix CD-ROM)
- Framework: Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG)
- Test suite: Maltese TS
- Stefan Müller, 2009. Towards an HPSG Analysis of Maltese. In Bernard Comrie, Ray Fabri, Beth Hume, Manwel Mifsud, Thomas Stolz und Martine Vanhove (Eds), Introducing Maltese linguistics. Papers from the 1st International Conference on Maltese Linguistics (Bremen/Germany, 18–20 October, 2007) Amsterdam, Philadelphia: John Benjamins, pages 83–112.
You may also have a look at the course material for lectures on HPSG and Maltese that I gave in Osnabrück.