An HPSG Fragment of Chinese
- Author: Stefan Müller (Freie Universität Berlin) with help by Jia Zhongheng = 贾中恒 (Tongji University, Shanghai) and Janna Lipenkova (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Status: Work in progress
- License: Lesser General Public License For Linguistic Resources
- Download: tar file (tbz) Version of August 17, 2009, size: 3.1M
- System: TRALE (grammar is part of the Grammix CD-ROM)
- Framework: Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG)
- Test suite:
- Phenomena/Documentation: The documentation is work in progress. Please contact me for further details.
To get an idea about the covered phenomea, please have a look at the
- Stefan Müller and Janna Lipenkova, 2009.
Serial verb constructions in Mandarin Chinese.
In Stefan Müller (Ed), Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar, University of Göttingen, Germany, Stanford: CSLI Publications, p. 234–254.