An HPSG Fragment of Yiddish
- Author: Stefan Müller (Humboldt-Universität Berlin)
- Status: Work in progress
- License: Lesser General Public License For Linguistic Resources
- Download: tar file (tbz) Version of March 24, 2022, size: 661K
- System: TRALE (grammar is part of the Grammix CD-ROM)
- Framework: Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG)
- Test suite:
- Phenomena/Documentation: The documentation is work in progress. Please contact me for further details.
To get an idea about the covered phenomea, please have a look at the
- Müller, Stefan, Jong-Bok Kim & Alain Kihm, 2019. Predicate topicalization in Korean and Yiddish: A
construction-based HPSG Approach, Paper presented at HPSG 2019 in Bukarest.
- Müller, Stefan & Bjarne Ørsnes, 2011.
Positional Expletives in Danish, German, and Yiddish
In Stefan Müller (Ed): Proceedings of the International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar, Stanford: CSLI Publications, 167–187.