An HPSG Fragment of English
- Author: Stefan Müller (Humboldt-Universität Berlin)
- Status: Work in progress
- Projects: DanGram (DFG: MU 2822/2-1)
- License: Lesser General Public License For Linguistic Resources
- Download: tar file (tbz) Version of October 30, 2013, size: 451K
- System: TRALE (grammar is part of the Grammix CD-ROM)
- Framework: Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG)
- Test suite:
- Phenomena/Documentation: The documentation is work in progress. Please contact me for further details.
To get an idea about the covered phenomea, please have a look at the
- Müller, Stefan, 2018.
A lexicalist account of argument structure: Template-based phrasal LFG approaches and a lexical HPSG alternative (Conceptual Foundations of Language Science 2). Berlin: Language Science Press.
- Müller, Stefan & Bjarne Ørsnes, 2013. Passive in Danish, English, and German
In Stefan Müller (Ed): Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar, 140–160. Stanford: CSLI Publications.
- Müller, Stefan, 2009.
In Stefan Müller (Ed), Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar, University of Göttingen, Germany, Stanford: CSLI Publications.